- * Nick Pereira brings the expertise and techniques used for major league pitchers to the amateur ranks.
- * Performing at peak capacity is about learning a total approach to arm care, mechanics and game situations.
- * Players at EVP understand that hard work, repetition, and efficient mechanics create a foundation that enables them to standout and excel at a competitive level.
- * Velocity is maximized by a healthy and consistent delivery.
- * EVP uniquely trains pitchers to take responsibility for their independent growth as a pitcher
Our indoor facility houses 7 automated cages with baseball and softball, 5 live hitting tunnels, and 4 bullpens available for rental to players and teams to get in shape for the season, no matter the weather. NEW are 3 live batting practice cages that allow game simulation with pitcher, catcher and hitter working together and clay mound bullpens as part of the new EVP Program.Learn More
|2015 -2016Camp Dates|
|Winter Break 2015:|
|Ski Week 2016:|
|Spring Break 2016:|
|Summer Camps 2016 similar to 2015|
Camp Schedule and registration available now:Learn More