- * Nick Pereira brings the expertise and techniques used for major league pitchers to the amateur ranks.
- * Performing at peak capacity is about learning a total approach to arm care, mechanics and game situations.
- * Players at EVP understand that hard work, repetition, and efficient mechanics create a foundation that enables them to standout and excel at a competitive level.
- * Velocity is maximized by a healthy and consistent delivery.
- * EVP uniquely trains its pitchers to take responsibility for their independent growth as a pitcher
Our indoor facility houses 7 automated cages with baseball and softball, 5 live hitting tunnels, and 4 bullpens available for rental to players and teams to get in shape for the season, no matter the weather. NEW are 3 live batting practice cages that allow game simulation with pitcher, catcher and hitter working together and clay mound bullpens as part of the new EVP Program.Learn More
Spring camps held at All Star Academy.
Extended Care available is available for spring camps only.
|2014 Camp Dates|
|Spring Break Camps:|
|July 28-Aug 1|
|Advanced Boot Camp by Age:|
|June 23-27 8-12U|
|July 14-18 Middle School|
Summer Camp Schedule and registration available now:Learn More